Knee damage can be the result of anything from arthritis to athletics to work-related activity. Symptoms such as pain, swelling, and stiffness can heavily affect your ability to navigate your day-to-day life.
The qualified surgeons at North East Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine can assess your ailment and discuss the most effective treatment to return you to normal function.
Common knee problems treated at North East Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine include:
- Knee arthritis
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tear
- Meniscus tear
- Knee tendonitis and bursitis
- Patellofemoral (knee) joint syndrome
Knee procedures our orthopaedic doctors offer include:
- Medication and injections, including the Synvisc-One® shot, to treat arthritis knee pain
- Partial knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive knee replacement
- Knee revision surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
Find out about other knee conditions and procedures in our patient education library.
If you’re tired of knee pain, make an appointment with North East Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine today by calling (662) 377-6700, or ask for an appointment using our online request form.